Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jay-Z "Blow the Whistle"



Well this is weird, after Stevenson called Lebron overrated and Lebron in turn compared himself to Stevenson in Jay-Z vs. Souljah Boy terms and then Stevenson went and bought Souljah Boy first row tickets or some bullshit like that....I half expected Jay to show up to the same game rooting for his boy Lebron, hell he let him get on the XXL cover with him a couple years back. What I didn't expect though, was a diss song coming from Jay. Granted you can tell he came up with this song in the same time it takes most people to read the morning news, he still actually did this. Although after a second listen its stupid kinda charm is growing on me, Jay isn't really taking this seriously, and when he says "It's too easy for me"....hes not kidding. "We let money do the talking, and we talk often."

Blueprint 3 by the end of the year, I'd put money on it.

No comments: